Product Release: January 19, 2017
Updated: January 19, 2017
- Improvements to accessibility with screen reader tools
- The Connect Plug-In troubleshooting tool (http://test-connect.asperasoft.com) is now incorporated into the banner that appears when Connect plugin is not detected
- Concurrent transfers are no longer limited to 100 and the Transfers window displays the first 100 active transfers, along with a count of the remaining transfers
- The Connect SDK features several API enhancements. For detailed information, see the Aspera Developer Network at https://developer.asperasoft.com
If you are upgrading from a previous release, the following change for this release may require you to adjust your workflow, configuration, or usage:
- The default save location for downloaded files has changed to the user's Downloads folder. If a user has not changed the download location before upgrading to this release, Connect will save new downloads to the Downloads folder.
- Users who have changed their download location previously and then upgrade are not affected by this change; Connect will continue to download content to the specified custom location
If your organization has built any automated systems around the previous download location, you must either adjust those systems for this change, or change users' download location back to Desktop after upgrading Connect.