We are pleased to announce the release of IBM Aspera Orchestrator 3.0.2 for Linux. This release offers improved visibility into work order information and performance as well as a host of plug-in improvements.
KEY NEW FEATURES
- Improved display of work order information.
- Improved graphs to track and display Orchestrator performance, including data for work orders and work steps.
- New API to destroy a work order by submitting its ID.
- A new Watson Speech to Text plug-in, which provides the ability to get speech transcriptions with the IBM Watson Speech to Text service.
- The Aspera Files Package Delivery plug-in can now be used to send a package to external users.
- The Timecode plug-in now has the option to only get a frame count as the output value.
- A new ability to use Nokogiri to transform XMLs has been added to the XSLT plug-in.
- New capabilities have been added to the Amazon Glacier Operation and Amazon S3 Operation plug-ins, including the ability to restore a file from the Amazon Glacier archive and send it to Amazon S3.
HOW TO UPGRADE
This 3.0.2 release is available for download here. Aspera’s support team stands by ready to help you as needed with upgrades. If you have any questions or would like upgrade assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL RELEASE NOTES
The release notes for IBM Aspera Orchestrator 3.0.2 can be found here.