Product Release: February 6, 2017
Updated: February 13, 2017
We are pleased to announce the general release of IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.7.0 for Linux and Windows. This major release includes a number of security updates, performance improvements, and the following new features:
Note: Linux version Requires Common 18.104.22.168394
- The journal portlet feature can now be configured inline by right-clicking a step in the workflow.
- The journals screen, the workflow name (ID) and the package name are now displayed.
- A new API call lists all queues in Orchestrator for which the user has permissions.
- A new API method allows the user to reset a work order from a particular work step.
- The array fan-out plugin supports restart of a failed step during execution of a loop.
- New Quasar File QC Plug-In for integration of Quasar File Quality Checking
- New option on the FaspControl plugin to adjust the target rate of an ongoing session.
- Improved performance from engine improvements that reduce database transactions.
- Improved engine heartbeat to better manage high volumes of work orders
- Improved performance on database queries resulting from changes to default parameters
- Faster and more effective loading of Work Orders in the UI
- Improved the work order clean-up mechanism to avoid deadlocks
- New configuration now supports Password as a type parameter
- Updated Help page to link to the Aspera website for Admin Guides
- Remote admins can now be given permission to edit remote nodes
- Improved the MySQL adaptor for HA deployments
- Improved and streamlined the method for importing a capsule
- [Windows] Users can upgrade an existing installation without the need to uninstall the older version