We are pleased to announce the release of IBM Aspera Sync 3.7.4 for Linux, Windows and Mac. This release expands support for continuous sync sessions, access key authentication, and data deduplication.
KEY NEW FEATURES
- Improved handling of changing files by continuous Sync sessions when checksum is set to none; files that return a sharing violation error are now retried per --sharing-retry-max.
- Access key authentication is now supported.
- The --dedup option can now be used in async commands.
HOW TO UPGRADE
The software is now available as part of the Enterprise Server, Connect Server, and Point-to-Point Client downloads listed below. Aspera’s support team stands by ready to help you as needed with upgrades. If you have any questions or would like upgrade assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aspera Enterprise Server 3.7.4 is available for download here
- Aspera Connect Server 3.7.4 is available for download here
FULL RELEASE NOTES
The release notes for v3.7.4 for Linux & Mac OS X can be found here
The release notes for v3.7.4 for Windows can be found here