Product Release: March 1, 2017
Release Notes Updated: March 3, 2017
We are pleased to announce the general release of IBM Aspera Connect Browser Plug-in for Linux 64. This release includes a number of new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- The Connect Plug-In troubleshooting tool (http://test-connect.asperasoft.com) is now incorporated into the banner that appears when Connect plugin is not detected
- Concurrent transfers are no longer limited to 100 and the Transfers window displays the first 100 active transfers, along with a count of the remaining transfers
- The Connect SDK features several API enhancements. For detailed information, see the Aspera Developer Network at https://developer.asperasoft.com
- If you host the Connect SDK on your own servers, it is now loaded from there.
- Connect is no longer supported for 32-bit Linux distributions.
- OpenSSL 1.0.2g is the required minimum to allow Connect to launch