KEY NEW FEATURES
- New support for multiple SAML certificate fingerprint algorithms.
- Ability to specify a forward proxy when creating or configuring watch folders.
- The Console, mySQL, and Apache components can now be configured to use associated system users and groups.
- Transfers between two Node API endpoints are now supported.
- Shares endpoints can now be configured to receive transfers.
- Additional option to use ascp4 for a transfer.
- New Job Timeout default configuration option.
- Console now supports a rake task to encrypt and decrypt the database.yml configuration file.
- Console now supports a rake task to add managed nodes.
- The licensing model has been upgraded to provide customers access to an unlimited number of Console seats.
HOW TO UPGRADE
This 3.3.1 release is available for download here. Aspera’s support team stands by ready to help you as needed with upgrades. If you have any questions or would like upgrade assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL RELEASE NOTES
The release notes for IBM Aspera Console 3.3.1 can be found here.