We are pleased to announce the release of IBM Aspera Sync 3.7.3 for Windows and Linux. This new release adds support for S3 and enhances the engine's error handling.
KEY NEW FEATURES
- Sync with S3 is now fully supported.
- Bidirectional syncs between S3 buckets are now supported.
Enhanced Error Handling
- Sync now has a two-minute timeout, enabling it to exit gracefully in the rare cases when it does not receive a proper shutdown sequence.
- Sync run in bidirectional mode with modification times preserved no longer reports conflicts due to directory modification times.
- On Windows machines, synced files inherit the ACLs of the destination folder.
- A new Sync option, --cooloff-max=time, can be specified so that a one-time async session waits for a file to stop changing within the cooloff interval before it synchronizes the file.
HOW TO UPGRADE
This 3.7.3 release is available for download here. Aspera’s support team stands by ready to help you as needed with upgrades. If you have any questions or would like upgrade assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL RELEASE NOTES
The release notes for IBM Aspera Sync v3.7.3 for Linux & Windows can be found here.