We are pleased to announce the release of IBM Aspera Virtual Catcher 3.0.1 for Linux and Windows. This release allows assets to be distributed to multiple CMS stores, and expands health monitoring and troubleshooting.
Asset distribution to multiple CMS stores
- Users are now able to configure multiple CMS locations in the UI.
- The Asset Status dashboard has been updated to display multiple CMS transfers with step-by-step milestones.
Expanded health monitoring and troubleshooting
- Status reporting shows a summary of daily, hourly, weekly or monthly activity.
- View of the status of packages received in the faspex™ inbox.
- Information about file processing failures.
- Support for manual submission of an asset for reprocessing.
HOW TO UPGRADE
This 3.0.1 release is available for download here. Aspera’s support team stands by ready to help you as needed with upgrades. If you have any questions or would like upgrade assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL RELEASE NOTES
The release notes for IBM Aspera Virtual Catcher 3.0.1 can be found here.