We are pleased to announce the release of IBM Aspera Faspex Mobile 3.1.1 for iOS. This release strengthens the functionality to share content via the App's Share extension and improves connection to the T-Mobile IPv6 network.
- Files are renamed when using Share function.
- Packages sent using Share function all display as failed in Sent Items Folder.
- Auto-complete doesn't work with Share extension if user is creating a package for the first time.
- Connection failures on iOS 10.3 when using T-Mobile.
- Inability to add SAML account.
- Malfunction of the "Move to trash packages older than x weeks" feature.
- Clearing certificates makes app timeout when trying to send a package.
- App can crash when some of the session parameters are null.
HOW TO UPGRADE
Aspera’s support team stands by ready to help you as needed with upgrades. If you have any questions or would like upgrade assistance, please contact email@example.com.