You can install the Connect browser plugin silently via command line rather than interactively through a GUI wizard. The silent installation works for system wide installations of Connect, meaning installation for every user on the system.
- Product: Connect browser plugin
- Version: 3.6 and greater
- Operating System: Windows
1. Open the Command Prompt from an administrator account, or right click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
2. Navigate to the directory with the Connect MSI file.
3. Close any browsers that may be open, as well as Connect if you have an older version installed.
4. Run the following command, replacing version with the version number on your installation file:
msiexec.exe /i AsperaConnect-ML-version.msi WIX_APP_FOLDER=WixPerMachineFolder ALLUSERS=1 REBOOT=REALLYSUPPRESS /qn