We are pleased to announce you the release of Orchestrator 2.0.
- Support for A/A without shared disk (for Cluster in Amazon cloud)
- Improved workflow migration capabilities (migrate with dependencies)
- Automation of restoration from a Snapshot and ability to schedule snapshots
- Improved management of portlet and support for rich custom portlet
- Support for prioritized queues
- Support for load balancing between managed resources.
- Finer permission management
- Improvement of processing model on windows to optimize performance
- Windows installer
- Improved usability of workflow and folder management
- Engine optimization for timeout and heart-beat management
- More inline validation options such as ADI, DPP, Antivirus integrated in Aspera transfer.
Plugins (total is now 95):
- Telestream episode
- Pulsar file QC
- McAfee Virus scanning
- File Info
- Generic REST web service adapter
- Improved support for SOAP
- SOAP listener trigger
- Amazon SQS queue
- Amazon S3 direct upload
- ADI Parser and Validator