We are excited to announce the immediate availability of the latest version of our core high-speed transfer products and SDK, for both on-premise and Aspera On Demand cloud-based subscription service.
ENTERPRISE SERVER, CONNECT SERVER, POINT-TO-POINT AND CLIENT 3.1
These latest enterprise software and On Demand versions build upon fasp 3, the most universal and open core transport technology available today, with the following new capabilities:
- Extreme scalability - support for passing an arbitrarily large number of individual source items to an ascp transfer session, allowing all Aspera client and plugin products, ascp command line usage, and 3rd party SDK usage to pass even billions of unique individual files and directories to a fasp session for transfer.
- The ability to uniquely rename each source item at the destination and to secure the session with the Aspera token authorization independent of number of items.
- First ever high-speed direct-to-cloud transport now enhanced with fully integrated support for browsing and transfer with Aspera On Demand servers for Microsoft Azure and Azure BLOB storage.
- Line-speed transfers of tiny files – multiple advanced features in the new a3 transfer binary, which allow for line-speed transfers of even the smallest files through its new inline metadata transmission and multi-I/O architecture, and incorporating fast inline compression.
- Updated Windows runtime allowing for full compatibility with Windows 8 and future Windows environments.
All 3.1 transfer software is now shipping and available via download from downloads.asperasoft.com.
We hope you enjoy the new capabilities, and thank you for your continued product feedback and support!
Your Aspera Team