Now Shipping – Aspera faspex 3.5 and Shares 1.5
We are excited to announce newly released versions of faspex 3.5 and Shares 1.5, Aspera’s person-to-person file sharing collaboration and sharing web applications, which now support fully integrated sharing, package sending and receiving.
The latest version of our comprehensive and versatile high-speed platform for fast, easy file delivery and exchange is now available for download as well as online through Aspera On Demand for Amazon Web Services (AWS). New features include secure browsing and publishing from remote sources and targets, built-in support for Aspera proxy, and distribution lists that enable sending automatically to named recipient lists.
- Secure browsing and publishing from remote sources and targets (cloud or on premise storage).
- Built-in support for Aspera Proxy
- Instant sharing by sending packages from the faspex server, instantly with no copies.
- Distribution lists – enable sending automatically to named recipient lists.
- SAML authentication – Single sign-on with support for SAML.
This major release of Aspera Shares offers new features, including transfer notifications when new content is available in a share, a simplified backup/restore procedure, and the ability for users to turn notifications on or off for new share authorization.
- Email notification of new content availability configurable per Share with opt-out control.
- Simpler backup/restore procedure
- Enhanced Active Directory support for very large AD directories (100,000+ users).
faspex 3.5 and Shares 1.5 are now shipping and are available via download from downloads.asperasoft.com
We hope you enjoy the new capabilities, and thank you for your continued product feedback and support!
Your Aspera Team