Aspera is excited to introduce a major release of Aspera Sync for Linux and Windows. The 3.6.0 release includes several new features and fixes which greatly improve security, performance, and flexibility of Async transfers.
Key new features of this release include:
- Introduction of access key authentication for Async. Access keys provide an alternative to the security credentials of a node user or system user.
- A new Aspera Watch service (
asperawatchd) which provides ultra-fast file-system change detection and a snapshot service for speed, scale, and distributed sources.
- Preservation of POSIX attributes in the event that file attributes change but file contents do not.
- Several new command options to fine-tune scanning, preserve timestamps, file actions, and more.
- The Async library now takes a license as a parameter. If the library doesn't get a license on initialization, it can still search for one on the disk, as it does currently.
Click the following link to download from our web site:
- Aspera Sync 3.6.0: http://downloads.asperasoft.com/en/downloads/23
The full release notes are available here.