We are pleased to announce the maintenance release of Enterprise Server, Connect Server, Point-to-Point, and Client 3.5.2 for Linux 32/64, Windows and Mac OS! The release provides the new features and fixes listed below and includes Aspera Sync 3.5.2.
- OpenSSL updated to 1.0.1j.
- Ascp HTTP fallback now verifies server certificate.
- Trap - Swift enabled to perform with the Keystone identity service.
- Transfers to S3 now preserve timestamps.
- Ascp parallel uploads to cloud storage.
- Node API now retrieves directory mtime.
These releases are available for download from our web site at:
ES download link: http://downloads.asperasoft.com/en/downloads/1
P2P download link: http://downloads.asperasoft.com/en/downloads/7
Client download link: http://downloads.asperasoft.com/en/downloads/2
Connect Server download link: http://downloads.asperasoft.com/en/downloads/4
These releases are also available at the IBM Passport Advantage site.