Created: October 6, 2009
This release contains a number of bug fixes.
This list covers the critical and major problems fixed in Enterprise Server 2.5.1.
- Fix rate policy in Connect Server (#4575)
- Fix transfer failures with 254 or 255 byte argument path, user string, token, or cookie (#5160)
- Fix cases where ascp creates empty files (#5277)
- Fixed transfer when using HTTP fallback to download a unicode file. (#5170)
- Fix issue where the ascp -Z option overwrites any network's MTU size that is different than 1492 (#5237)
- Fix responsiveness while retrieving files (#5427)
- Return the proper error message when application is not able to write to the asconfigurator.log. (#5187)
- Fix issue where non administrator accounts could not open application if installed by administrator. (#5486)
- Fix astrokengen to handle escaped commas (#5366)
- Browsing a directory containing over 200,000 directories may cause the SCP Gui to hang. (#5442)
- SCP Gui does not refresh the local file view after a transfer completes when the option to delete the source file after transfer is turned on. (#5451)
- EBF758C1FB945D36431F1C3DF44A36B8 AsperaClient-126.96.36.19903-mac-intel.dmg
- A905E5C9C2C911DB297F1B2DAB7CC1D9 AsperaEnterpriseServer-188.8.131.5203-mac-intel.dmg
- EEAECD34F9199584486B655F7DE8AFF6 AsperaPointToPoint-184.108.40.20603-mac-intel.dmg
Previous Release Notes
For more information about the complete list of What's New, Fixed Issues, and known issues in 2.5.X, read the Enterprise Server 2.5.0 Release Notes athttp://www.asperasoft.com/en/release_notes/default_1/release_notes_31.