Mobile Uploader 1.1.1 Release Notes
Platform: iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
Created: July 27, 2011
What’s NewUploader 1.1.1 introduces these new features:
- You can now interrupt an active upload by things like an incoming phone call or leaving the app to use another application with the upload continuing in the background for as long as iOS lets it (typically 10 minutes). If the upload cannot complete in the allotted time, it will restart automatically when your return to the app.
- You can now name the uploaded file on the destination Aspera server, or a default of the date/time will be used for you. This is controlled by the "Name File" app setting.
- With another new setting ("Automatic Upload"), you can have the app automatically start uploading as soon as you select an image from the photo library or camera.
- The 10 minute limit has been removed for videos shot with the camera from within the app.
- The network activity indicator (in the device's status area) is now shown during uploads.
Note: While previous versions of the Mobile Uploader ran on the iOS 3 OS, this new verison requires a minimum version level of iOS 4.
Available as a download or update only from the Apple iOS App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aspera-mobile-uploader/id386453811.