- Provides configurable “From” header for package-received notification emails. (#7223)
- Upgrades Rails from 2.1.2 to 2.3.11.
- “View Archive” for packages has been renamed to “View Full History” (#9925)
- Improves handling of packages using encryption-at-rest. (#10029)
- Multi-server: Automatic full sync now performed after an incremental sync failure.
- Increases browser timeout from 30 to 60 seconds when sending a package
- Provides improved logging of user login failures and password resets in easily searchable form (prefixed with “SECURITY:”)
- Various security fixes and enhancements
- Fixes assignment of home server to group users when importing Active Directory groups. (#9273)
- Allows password-expiration interval to be changed. (#9480)
- Fixes multi-server syncing of external email users upgraded to full users. (#9544)
- Fixes transfer-token generation on Windows for files/packages with Unicode characters in names. (#9584)
- Multi-server package relay now observes the relay transfer-rate configuration. (#9630)
- “Including additional comments” feature in welcome-notification emails now works properly. (#9712)
- Disallow adding external email recipients to workgroups. (#9744)
- Modified settings and permissions are now properly saved when importing an Active Directory user. (#9816)
- Better handling of Aspera Connect installation prompts when download.asperasoft.com is unreachable. (#9911)
- Metadata no longer gets lost when a package is relayed between two different home servers. (#9920)
- Removing and re-adding a home server with home server rules no longer causes the default home server to be changed. (#9929)
- All users must now use their own home server with Cargo Downloader. (#9933)
- Fixes package ordering in inbox atom feeds. (#9937)
- Viewing fasp log for package with square brackets in package name no longer gives 500 error. (#9961)
- Fixes resending of welcome email to existing user. (#9968)
- Changes in Active Directory group names are now properly reflected in faspex. (#9995)
- Admins who are not a member of any workgroup no longer see a blank page when viewing a workgroup’s package history. (#10017)
- Fixes Active Directory authentication problem in case where multiple users have identical sAMAccountName
- When logged into faspex, if you open a new browser tab and log into faspex as a different user, it may result in both users being logged out. This is for both users’ security.
- A package or file that ends in a space cannot be downloaded on Windows. Workaround: Download the package or file from a Mac computer. (#9114)
- During an upgrade on Windows XP 64-bit, if you encounter the following error during the “Installing Connect key...” step then follow the workaround.
Error: Error setting permissions on faspex user directory (1280) (RuntimeError)
Workaround: Run the upgrade using the built-in Administrator account. (#11026)
During an upgrade on Windows 2008 32-bit when Apache attempts to restart, if you encounter the following error then follow the workaround.
Error: Apache HTTPD Server (Aspera): The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail.
Workaround: Install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) package. The download link is at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=A5C84275-3B97-4AB7-A40D-3802B2AF5FC2 (#11027)
During the Linux installation, if you encounter the following error during the “Creating system user...” step then follow the workaround.
Error: 'Error executing chsh -s /bin/aspshell-r faspex' (255). (Asctl::ShellError)
Workaround: Run “chcon -t shell_exec_t /bin/aspshell-r” (#10038)
- 9a43128d8856a4238c1ecfa51d1c0be8fcd68bb8 aspera-faspex-184.108.40.206504-0.i386.rpm
- 14f69fdb95c492e738694d74919271c224f8d34e aspera-faspex-220.127.116.11504-0.x86_64.rpm
- 8e911bc0f961c7f8a949c804554fd3129cdab012 AsperaFaspex-18.104.22.168504-windows-32.msi
- 6252093972062cc72eb907bb616f021fe7a1c667 aspera-common-22.214.171.124517-0.i386.rpm
- 6a5a1ad05bdfc509b0cb80ac69f639d7d2404deb aspera-common-126.96.36.199517-0.x86_64.rpm
- 1B24873FC3E5D3123F8DCB9ED1D345A2 aspera-faspex-188.8.131.52504-0.i386.rpm
- BE88A89E2B0F2ED6C1F1A3BD6CD3299F aspera-faspex-184.108.40.206504-0.x86_64.rpm
- CA28211C1E925550242ACEC3779FD4D9 AsperaFaspex-220.127.116.11504-windows-32.msi
- D5655E08A4CB58150B46836EDF83281D aspera-common-18.104.22.168517-0.i386.rpm
- 32836C284CDDC3F94DC3668CD0354CA2 aspera-common-22.214.171.124517-0.x86_64.rpm