Connect 2.3.0 Release Notes
Platform: Windows, Mac
- Queueing. Allows a person to set a maximum number of concurrent transfers.
- Improve Windows installer upgrade experience.
- Reports whole session progress if enabled on the server.
- Fixes a case where the target rate slider in the transfer monitor would not be adjustable if bandwidth cap was specified too low.
- Encryption at rest dialog forces a user to confirm their passphrase.
- Network speed can be changed in preferences and reflected in active transfers (as long as the change is to a higher speed).
- Spelling corrections.
- Prompts user before quitting if transfers are active.
- Improve content protection tool.
- Bandwidth measurement has been removed from preferences. It can still be measured during a transfer. This will be more properly implemented at a later date.