August 27, 2009
NOTE: In order to display actual rates and ETAs properly, this upgrade to Console requires Enterprise Server or SCP Point-to-Point version 2.1 or above. Transfers for versions prior to 2.1 will not display live information for actual rates. In addition, the Enterprise Server/SCP Point-to-Point node database logger must report session progress (this is the default - the database logger will report session progress unless explicitly configured not to).Fixed Issues
- Node configuration
- Fix cookie overflow bug when aspera.conf contains many users.
- Email notifications
- Fix node endpoint 'add email' bug for customers with licenses that don't include console-initiated transfers.
- Fix line breaks for ALL_SOURCE_PATHS.
- Fix file display for ALL_FILEPATHS for sync transfers.
- Prevent sending of session start and completion notifications for empty sessions when console is configured to remove them.
- Fix HTML format for default email templates so they display properly in Gmail.
- Background processes
- Fix memory leak in SOAP process.
- Log files
- Reduce default logging level.
- Fix transfer initiation problem when saved password contains ampersands.