Created: February 12, 2013
Introducing the new Sync 1.4.1! The latest version of Aspera Sync features the following:
Full integration with Aspera Console 1.7 for global visibility into sync sessions and activity. The following Sync information is readily accessible from Console:
- async session name
- session state, including the async session's status and synced files
- async source and destination
- transfer statistics, including session start/end date and time, time elapsed, bytes transferred and written, average rate, network delay, and session ID
- async job details, including:
- local and remote server details, and session statistics (i.e., how many paths are synced/pending/conflicted/deleted/in error state)
- transfer rate graph (Mbps vs time)
- synced file information (i.e., filename, status, size, and date/time modified)
In addition, users can also pause, resume and manage priority and speed control for Sync sessions.
- Rich include and exclude filters, full support for soft and hard links
- Preserves access time, user and group IDs
- Supports configurable user and group ID for the target system.
- File-level de-duplication eliminates unnecessary transfers, reduces sync times and reduces storage use
Universal support for Virtual iNode in file systems that do not have constant iNodes
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7 and 8
- Linux (RedHat or Debian) with kernel 2.4 or higher and libc version GLIB 2.3.4 or higher.
- 6ae176854ec085a5213b0888c3d955a9 aspera-sync-188.8.131.52769-2-linux-32.tar
- 98f85faa22bf03a219c7bbd1a4d51817 aspera-sync-184.108.40.206769-2-linux-64.tar
- 243d9ea47c0cb411c534e040657777ca aspera-sync-220.127.116.11769-windows-32-msvc2012.zip
- a238d591f139228b82cf15c2d7c1ba2c92616eb5 aspera-sync-18.104.22.168769-2-linux-32.tar
- f71e07289f04889d150659670b1f16f2fc3b2520 aspera-sync-22.214.171.124769-2-linux-64.tar
- 7c7e0fead867dbf8b6a06aab20038dc8c3d19589 aspera-sync-126.96.36.199769-windows-32-msvc2012.zip
For online support resources for Aspera products, including raising new support tickets, please visit our Support Portal. Note that you may have an existing account if you contacted our support team in the past. Before creating a new account, first try setting a password for the email that you use to interact with us. You may also call one of our regional support centers.