Release Notes: Android Client 1.3.1
Product Release: April 22, 2014
Release Notes Updated: April 22, 2014
Release 1.3.1 is primarily a bug-fix release.
ISSUES FIXED IN THIS RELEASE
• #22116 - Version number not shown or is incorrect
• #25290 - Failed transfers not being removed when using the clear button
• #25291 - Hide download button if downloads are not available
• #25292 - Ensure that android client can become a sharing intent
• #25495 - No option to remove enqueued transfers
• #25517 - Multiple java.lang.ClassCastException crashes in android.view.ViewGroup.measureChildWithMargins(ViewGroup.java) reported to Google Play
• #25519 - Camera causes client to crash
• #25520 - Clearly mark where to tap to open options toolbar for files/folders
• #25524 - Changing credentials to incorrect info and attempting to log in causes client to crash
• #25610 - On Samsung Galaxy S3, camera doesn't take user through upload workflow
• #25706 - Crash while using video camera function
• A device running Android OS version 4 and above.
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES
Earlier versions had no release notes.
Not applicable. Package is delivered from the Google Play Store.
For online support resources for Aspera products, including raising new support tickets, please visit the Aspera Support Portal. Note that you may have an existing account if you contacted the Aspera support team in the past. Before creating a new account, first try setting a password for the email that you use to interact with us. You may also call one of Aspera’s regional support centers.