We are pleased to announce the general release of IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.4.0 for Windows and Linux. This minor release includes a number of security updates, performance improvements, and the following new features:
- New APIs for filtering of work orders by status, remote monitoring of work orders, JSON responses, and automatic keys for all users.
- Dashboards and Portlets have been updated with token-based authentication.
- Improved execution queue webpage now supports pagination.
- Resource Manager has new optional runtime input for Queue ID.
- One click plugin uninstaller in the Plugin Manager.
- New Journals plugin supports writing into Journal Books.
- New XPath plugin allows the parsing of XML files and strings.
- New third party plugins for integrating SGL FlashNet Archiving System, Xytech MediaPulse, Emotion Engine, CatDV database, and Marquis Medway
- New user account management features such as filtering, password validation, prevention of previously used passwords, and automatic account disabling after failed login attempts.
- Improved workflow tools that enhance duplicating steps, and mapping inputs and outputs.
- New filtering option has been added in the bulk restart feature, allowing users to chose between workOrderStatus and workStepStatus.
- Improved workflow management with Activate/Deactivate All function, allowing users to easy stop operations when taking snapshots or performing downtime activities.