Release Date: September 27, 2016
Updated: September 28, 2016
We are pleased to announce the minor release of IBM Aspera Shares 1.9.6 for Linux 64-bit. This version of Shares requires the use of Aspera Connect Browser Plug-In version 3.6.1 or later. You can install or upgrade to the latest version of the Connect Browser Plug-In when prompted by Shares or by downloading the installer. This release includes a number of security updates, performance improvements, and the following new features:
- New configuration options for admins such as new Managers permission to administer users and groups
- Enhanced notification and status information displayed for users and admins
- Support for expanded new SAML admin configuration settings
- Expansion of APIs for users and groups
- Supports several new rake tasks including SAML, LDAP and other options
You can read the full release notes here.
The latest version of Aspera Shares 1.9.6 can be downloaded here.