Release Date: September 30, 2016
Updated: October 3, 2016
We are pleased to announce the general release of IBM Aspera Transfer Cluster Manager 1.2.0 for Amazon Web Services (AWS). All current and future versions of IBM Aspera Transfer Cluster Manager (ATCM) will be versioned separate from IBM Aspera Enterprise Server.
This release includes a number of new features and several security updates, performance improvements
What's New Features
- Cluster Transfer Performance Enhancements
- The transfer server has been upgraded to IBM Aspera Enterprise Server 3.6.2. Click here for release notes
- Cluster node network drivers have been upgraded to enable AWS "enhanced networking"
- Improved Support for Running Clusters in a Private VPC (AWS) to allow admins to:
- Configure a specific private IP address to be used as state-store host and node configuration download when launching clusters
- Use the Cluster Manager's private IP address for cluster nodes to download the node configuration and connect to the state store
- Specify private DNS names when launching a cluster
- Several Admin Enhancements for Cluster Provisioning and Cluster Management