Product Release: October 11, 2016
Updated: October 11, 2016
We are pleased to announce the general release of IBM Aspera Drive 2.0.2 for Mac OS X that offers several new features as well as a number of security updates and performance improvements.
New Integrated Aspera Files Features
This major release includes the integration with Aspera Files to:
- Enable remote browsing, uploading & downloading with drag-and-drop
- Create and send packages directly from Files, with email contact suggestion
- Support double-click to automatically download and open the file in its native application
- Allow new automatic synchronization and subscription options to Aspera Files
- Support integrated preview options with thumbnails
Other New Aspera Drive Features
Expanded features with Aspera faspex, Shares, and Add-in for SharePoint include
- For Drive with Aspera Faspex, you can remotely view package details, download individual Faspex packages or all new packages, and send packages directly from the desktop.
- For Drive with Aspera Shares, you can browse, rename, delete, transfer, and sync files within an authorized share.
- For Drive with Aspera for SharePoint, you can browse, rename, delete, and transfer files from SharePoint Document Libraries; and check assets in and out.
The full release notes are available to review here. Click here to download the latest release.