Product Release: October 14, 2016
Release Notes Updated: November 11, 2016
We are excited to introduce a major release of IBM Aspera A4 3.7.1 for Linux and Windows. This release contains security updates, fixes, and the following new features.
- New options to parallelize all file operations
- New Aspera UDP Stream Provider in A4 enables local capture, FASP transport, and remote broadcasting of UDP packet streams.
- Now supports transfers to AWS S3 and S3-compatible storage
- Now supports all file resume, skip, and overwrite options of standard ascp
- Now supports the preservation of file owner uid and gid
- New FASP Manager I/O interface to support byte stream transfers and high client concurrency for client sessions
- Now supports transfer of empty directories to S3 storage
- New file filtering options