Product Release: February 26, 2018
Updated: April 16, 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of IBM Aspera Sync 3.8.0 for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. This release offers improved performance, new deployment options, and additional configuration settings.
KEY NEW FEATURES
- Sync can now use multiple scanning threads on the local and remote computers to improve performance by decreasing the time required for directory scanning after the initial scan.
- Sync can now use a cluster as an endpoint.
- Sync logging location, level, and size can be configured in aspera.conf using new logging settings.
- Sync sessions with object storage can now include custom metadata if the object storage supports it (currently S3, Google, Azure, and Swift).
HOW TO UPGRADE
This 3.8.0 release is available for download for each individual product listed below. Aspera’s support team stands by ready to help you as needed with upgrades. If you have any questions or would like upgrade assistance, please contact email@example.com.
- Aspera High-Speed Transfer Server 3.8.0 is available for download here
- Aspera High-Speed Transfer Endpoint 3.8.0 is available for download here
FULL RELEASE NOTES
The release notes for v3.8.0 for Linux & Windows can be found here
The release notes for v3.8.0 for Mac OS X can be found here