Product Release: April 8, 2018
Announcement Updated: April 23, 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of IBM Aspera Orchestrator 3.1.0 for Windows and Linux. This release offers improved visibility into work order information and performance as well as a host of plug-in improvements.
KEY NEW FEATURES
Enhanced Developer Collaboration Capabilities with Performance Improvements
- Workflow version control
- Notification of concurrent access to a workflow
- Easy deployment from one Orchestrator to another
New Inline testing Capabilities that Help Workload Development
- Developer will have options to test the workflow logic
- View relevant test cases by workflow
- Experience a strong comprehensive testing experience
New Workflow Visualizations
- New capabilities to see a graphical tree view dependency chart
- Enhanced dashboards
- Interra Plugin “quasar_venera_qc_operations”
- Watson video enrichment plug-in
HOW TO UPGRADE
This 3.1.0 release is available for download here. Aspera’s support team stands by ready to help you as needed with upgrades. If you have any questions or would like upgrade assistance, please contact email@example.com.
FULL RELEASE NOTES
The release notes for IBM Aspera Orchestrator 3.1.0 can be found here.