As part of our GDPR compliance, we have launched our new Aspera Support Portal and ticketing system. You can rest assured that the same support team will be here to assist you, but now they will be using a new tool.
- the portal https://support.asperasoft.com
- the email email@example.com
DOES NOT ACCEPT NEW TICKETS ANYMORE STARTING FROM 25 MAY 2018.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition:
Access the New Support Portal
Access to the Support community is available here: https://www.ibm.com/mysupport.
Login with your IBMid to access your own support account. If you do not have an IBMid, you can sign up for one at https://www.ibm.com/account/us-en/signup/register.html .
Ticket Creation via Support Portal
Tickets can be also be submitted and tracked in the new Support Portal, which offers the following self-service capabilities:
* Ticket creation/updates
* Securely attach documents, files, and logs for review by Support.
* Simplified search capability to view ticket history and knowledge base artifacts
Introducing the IBM Support Community
- Open and manage cases
- Requesting access to your company's IBM Support Account
- Managing your IBM Customer Number [ICN]
IBM Aspera Technical Support