Product Release: May 21, 2018
Release Notes Updated: May 15, 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of IBM Aspera Connect 3.8.0 for Linux, Windows and Mac OSX. This release improves security and visibility, expands support for languages and now supports higher display resolutions with the Connect installer.
- Improved error code reporting.
- The Connect API can now distinguish HTTP fallback transfers from regular FASP transfers.
- Connect now prompts for confirmation before downloading a file that would overwrite an existing file.
- The Connect installer has been updated with high-DPI support.
- The Connect UI is now available in Korean.
- Enhancements to security.
HOW TO UPGRADE
This 3.8.0 release is available for download here. Aspera’s support team stands by ready to help you as needed with upgrades. If you have any questions or would like upgrade assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL RELEASE NOTES
The release notes can be found here.