Product Release: June 14, 2018
We are pleased to announce the 2.1.0 release of IBM Aspera for Microsoft Sharepoint. This release offers new security, deployment, and configuration functionality.
KEY NEW FEATURES
- Support for metadata when a Document Library in your SharePoint installation is configured for metadata. The application will match the policy you have set and prompt users to enter the metadata for the content they are transferring to that Document Library.
- Full support for HA (high availability) configurations, which improves both performance and reliability by allowing the product to be deployed with multiple Aspera for SharePoint monitor services.
- Aspera for SharePoint now features full support for the SharePoint admin recycle bin, including automated file deletion after the content has expired.
- The product now provides a script for automating the mapping of Document Libraries to Aspera transfer nodes. For detailed information, see the IBM Aspera for Microsoft SharePoint Admin Guide.
- Aspera for SharePoint now supports Active Directory Federation Services authentication and single sign-on.
HOW TO UPGRADE
This 2.1.0 release is available for download here. Aspera’s support team stands by ready to help you as needed with upgrades. If you have any questions or would like upgrade assistance, please contact email@example.com.
FULL RELEASE NOTES
The release notes for v2.1.0 can be found here